I will admit I am infatuated with this color combination! It is feminine and glamorous…and that, in my opinion is a perfect combination. A pink and gold wedding does not have to be over the top sweet. Keeping the pink on the paler side and pairing it with gold might be a great compromise for the future husband who isn’t too keen on a pink wedding palette. Paler shades, like blush and petal, are a bit more sophisticated than the darker and more whimsical hues of pink. However, if you can’t decide which pink to use mix different shades of pink together and use gold to bring them all together.
If you are considering this color palette for your wedding day scroll down for more tips and ideas! Happy planning lovelies!
- Use gold trim and ribbons in different sizes, patterns, and textures as accents.
- Consider foil on a letterpress used on this elegantly modern invitation suite .
- Gold chargers and flatware are beautiful on blush table linen or even a white linen.
- French macarons act as a delicious place card especially if names are written in gold.
- Stop them in their tracks with a glamorous gold wedding cake.
- Line your invitation envelopes with gold paper.
- Why not add gold wedding balloons to your receptions decor?
- Do mix rustic and glam elements together. The palette amazing in any setting!
- Rim the champagne flutes with gold sugar for a little “wow” factor for the toast.